The largest producer of naturally polished diamonds in the world, Kiran Gems, has received recognition for its exceptional work in three highly competitive categories of the IGJ Awards. The year 2023 saw Kiran Gems receive recognition as the company with the most turnover, largest cut and polished diamonds, and highest taxpayer.
The Grand Hyatt in Mumbai hosted the 49th Edition of the India Gem & Jewellery Awards/2022 on April 24, 2023. The Awards seek to honour and commend the superb, exceptional performances of India’s exporters of gemstones and jewellery.
- Innovation in Manufacturing (2020-21)
- Highest Taxpayer Company (2015-16 to 2018-19 and 2020-21)
- Most Socially Responsible Company (2016-17)
- Best Digital Initiative (2016-17, 2018-19)
- Best in Gems & Jewellery E-Commerce (2015-16)
- Best Growing Company of the Year (2015-16)